Sunday, February 11, 2007

DESIRE!

Desire of the touch/
gentle and serene or as such/
Desire just as great/
driving force in my quest/
taste of its sweetness/
or seek it while in your bitter state/
Desire just as good as its prior/
Only now that its pure/
For sure, The desire I long/
The desire in me still strong/
You wouldn't tell/
You can never smell/
I loose it then i'm an empty shell/
This desire; burning like fire/
Always growing for the higher/
I know I can't let it go/
For the deeper I sink,The larger it grows/
My desire to touch that star/
to be that dream/
My desire and nothing more/
Desire of thine heart...!

-end-

(jazz..)

2 comments:

Mshairi said...

This poem sounds like the lyrics to a song. Very good!

jazzkuria said...

yeah indeed

but imagine its not a song dude...lol*

i happened to write it as an inspiration to mine desire of following thy purpose-star to the very end..

much love

laters