Thursday, January 17, 2008

DesTiNy!

I believe in Destiny
I believe in the beauty of its reality
The uniqueness of its serenity warms my heart
as my soul is encapsuled by its bounty
my mind wanders in its corridors
clinging to the images; those spell-binding images of Forever!


I trust in the path that leads to destiny
I surrender willingly to the God Given Precepts
That template He Guides me with can never be treated with contempt
For in its rays; destiny's rays
they shine and brights my face
How lovely is this place..
I can't help but lie therein dazed!


I know I will get there ...and soon
Time no more for malady and gloom
I enjoy every precious and present moment
I delight ; I bathe in its sweet smelling incense
How sweet has been my quest
a few tears, hurts here and there but i've passed the test
My journey : The pleasure and the pain
no matter what I count it all gain
For my destiny lies my purpose
and this is destiny..


-not the end-

No comments: