Sunday, February 17, 2008

My list of needs and Wants for 2008!

I want to be me; I need to be me!
I want to know the truth even if it deeply tears and not so kind to my ears!
I want to reach to my potential even of its so hard to see thru the daily obstacles.
I need to rise above my weaknesses even if they keep popping up when least expected!
I want to see the blessings of the day even if the sun fails to shine and the flowers deny us their precious blossom!
I want to know the true meaning of love the one that only comes from above!
I want to share genuine laughter and never feign Even if gloom beckons irritatingly time and time again!
I want to see beauty even if its pretty!
I want to see in me a person of importance even if everything and everyone around me , I lie Insignificant!

I want to keep hope alive even if its dream keeps fading!
I need to keep singing the song of my heart even if its tune its not that lovely!
I want to keep running the race because I've been given the grace to reach the highest of places!
I want to be the possible where men have gone , tried and now say its impossible!
I want to know God; I need to know God!
I want to be the frame to her being the lovely picture!
I want to drink from the cup of wisdom so that I can taste the joy of true freedom!
I want to embrace the melody of life and dance and not wish with bitter regret that I missed the chance!
I want to keep the Heavenly Statuettes even if it wont be such an easy etiquette!
I want to see my hard earned victory to my life long bitter-sweet story!
I need to overcome my stubborn fears even if it'll take more than a year!
I want to know more for me to grow and reach the heights i've never reached before!

I want peace in Kenya ; Love and Unity ...with tolerance for one another!
I want to give with all my heart even if I run the risk of getting hurt!
I want to be the change I pray the world to be!
I just want more than I can ever have but that up to God to give according to His purposes and Immeasurable Love!
I want to be me : I need to be me!

-Not the End-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I want to embrace the melody of life and dance and not wish with bitter regret that I missed the chance"

Good stuff. Loved your poem.