Saturday, May 2, 2009

EXPOSED!

I just sit
Waiting and then pray
I then repeat
Telling myself its gonna be okay
I try to sing
But the melody does not make any sense
I bring myself back to myself
Summoning my innermost faith
Faith in God
I then lay down and sleep
Whilst trying very hard not to weep


Still..,Mine is a decent story
In comparison to others out there
With dreams gone awry
I see myself with victory
Maybe today; Maybe tomorrow
But I’m still drawn to sorrow

For I am wiser now
Free to live my truth
And let Love be
In Jesus will I trust
The lasting Peace for my days
I will talk
Of nothing other than Hope
In a world where gloom is in bloom
I will try to be..
An extension of His Light
A Joy to the mad world
A smile to the constant frowns
Warmth to the cold reality
Love to the resident evil
Bounty when scarce is commonplace
A Faithful Keeper
A solution than a problem
Colours of the rainbow
A part of Heaven down here
Just be me...
For The world could use something different at least!


jazzkuria
-END-

No comments: