Monday, October 18, 2010

Mind Vs. Heart - The conversation




In the abruptness of life precious moments, when I am entangled with the busyness of my mind,
My Heart begins to call…
“When is my turn going to come?” “When are going to let me be your light?”
(Be my light? Your turn?)
Heart Continues: “You keep running ; reasoning and questioning, keeping the mind first”!
“When are you going to let me help you?”
“I am Here!” – “Speaking to you with my feelings”.
“relaying to you honest answers to your deep inquisitions.But you rarely
let me guide you.I have always been here , ready to help you, help us make way through the maze but…”
(PAUSE)
(What?)
Heart continues: “…But you seldom do; save the moments when its all said and done that you vow to start listening to me”.
(Guilt feelings start welling up in me)
“That’s the soul sharing my pain and gently letting you know”
“ Its okay ; I understand. But if there is one thing I may ask of you to promise me…..”

(Uhuh..)

“TRUST ME!”

(But I do)

“Yes, But not Always”

(Okay)

“No,seriously..”

(I am Serious)

“Trust me. For I know you”

(Okay. I will try)

“Don’t try. Trust Me”.

“Don’t think about trusting me.Thats the mind telling you about me. Let me tell you about me, which is you.Always and in All ways.God lives here and when I say that I know you; Trust Me, I know You!”
“So promise to trust me?”

(PROMISE)

Thank you.

No comments: