Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 follow up resolutions




A new year is here with us and with it a new hope and a future that is virtually pregnant with a basketful of blessings; As I would like to think of it!
With it comes the resolutions and to-do lists that inundate our diaries and sticker pads to keep us in the straight and narrow path of success. That said, I do have a couple of “resolutions” but more of a general follow ups from ones made last year.

The least of all is to be “present” in the moment at all times. I got up on this one sometime last year and as much as it may sound a bit atypical, if you think about it, we miss it a lot of times that it costs us big time in the long run. Being “present” basically means to be acutely aware of the precious opportunity, obstacle , person, etc that is about and around you at any particular time; that has been “presented” to you to help you , encourage you and ultimately guide you to the next level you have been seeking to go to. Amazing!! yup, easier done than said! Trust me!

Another follow up resolution will be to continue to support my baby steps gained in achieving the hard trained – PMA – “Positive Mental Attitude”!Basically, Keep sending and thus receiving the positive vibes every time. If there is one thing that I have diligently stuck too religiously last year was this. And I hope to reap maximum returns as the sower’s adage informs.

To love and let love.
To persevere the hard and difficult times courageously so Help me God
To be always grateful for everything in my life
To seek a higher level in my walk with God! This is crucial in helping me self-actualize a piece at a time.
To keep up with the mentorship program that has helped me grow and I also identify people to mentor and pour out what I have gained.

….Just to list a few. Care to share yours?


© jazzkuria

No comments: