Wednesday, July 11, 2007

THE MIND;THE SPIRIT & HOPE

The pavillions of my forlon fantasy
is shrouded by the darkness of a destiny ensnared!
The authenticity of my faith threatened by the selfishness
of my insatiable emotions.
Always seeking but never finding
Ever consuming but never fulfilling
Who cares for a flimsy pain?
To whose heart and love can my predicament
be tolerated and arbsorbed?
I am crusing towards the proverbial bruising

I need stop and learn
in more ways than one
A hope that basks in the serenity of a lavish future
waiting to be entrusted by a willing soul
Freely given;Freely taken
conditions this precious life 's treasure

Help me not waver
Pray I don't stutter
For my carnal mind fails my spirit's quest
To trust a God of possiblities
in my own "devised-world of Imposiiblities"
Like there's one!
For when troubles upon me assail
My God never fails!

I need then paint my mind anew
Keepo the belief pure and true
This Is It!

Special Blessings from Heaven in two thousand and seven

-End-

No comments: