Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mirror; Mirror!

Mirror, Mirror
You're truth couldn't be more clearer
The incoherent thoughts that dictate my mind
Sometimes , running to and fro
Then my hope subsides
The shattered image of me I see
Sometimes
over and over that my heart believes

Mirror, Mirror
Youre song couldn't be more sweeter
The tune to a melody seldom heard
Piercing my soul then leaves it tattered
The traces of which lie scattered
and again; my accustomed mental brocken record
plays again over

Mirror, Mirror
Cast your eyes off from me!
Cover sometimes your blatant honesty
can't you see my tragedy?
Reveal onto me the things I need only see
Can't you be a little more wiser?
My dear Mirror , Mirror?

Then again
That is your purpose
Telling me like it is

Mirror, Mirror
To me you could'nt be more dearer!


-END-

2 comments:

Anthony said...

Wow! 'tis a lovely poem. It flows so beautifully. Props!

jazzkuria said...

hey thanx antoine...that comments really pops my facials nerves...u shud see the smile on ma face.thannx again..