Friday, January 30, 2009

THE PROPOSITON

My good friend,Gichingiri Kuria, says the “the mind is a terrible thing”
His paradoxical interpretation is obviously objectionable but i respect his perspective of our human psyche.I wont go to the extent of how abysmal or otherwise our minds can get but if there is anything I would tell my mind is.............

(Dear Jazz’s Mind...)

Never dwell on a thought that does not represent Who I Am.
Please never give flesh to the skeletal image of conformity
Never breathe life into the nostrils of subjectivity
Not even once make believe the captivity of negativity
To never limit its Potential! Especially this to never do Ever!!
I would beseech my mind to filter out representations of any manner that read mediocrity
Fight with all its might any contradicting thought of Who I Am at just its first sight
I would plead it to remain in a simple state of Faith
To constantly bring to itself meditations closely held within my spirit definations of True Me
That I am the Promise Of God
The evidence of His Love
Fearfully and Wonderfully made
The Head and not the tail
The Victor and Not the victim
That I can do ALL things through Christ who Strengthens me
The conceptualized idea of God’s brilliance
The Product of God’s supreme creativity
Yea, all these and more
I would beg for it to retain within its bank everything that is Hope , Love , Joy , Peace....
I would humbly recommend that it make exercise a daily habit..To Read! Read and Read some more!
I’d seek that it inquires for more Wisdom , Knowledge and Understanding
This should be its task; routine; commitment.....Its Purpose
But thats just me, I don’t know what it makes of all this!

Yours faithfully,
(C) jazzkuria

No comments: