Friday, January 23, 2009

THE SEEKING ...Part 2!

Oh , this life of mine!
So its said we are who we are on the inside,Huh?
And the seeking continues...
What’s the soul’s horizon?
The extent of its vision?
The scope of its wisdom?
The breadth of its knowledge?
The bounty of itself?
How come it always understands the truth of me?
Well adept of my very concept
The inside me so to speak
The Intricate; Intrinsic; Opus; My Sonata, Generic that is Me
Yea, the highest thoughts of me are from my soul
How come , my body is always in conflict with the soul?
And why the conflict in the first place?
Why the eternal strict between these two of me?
What does the soul know that my mind can’t fully comprehend?
And the body is just as clueless to say the least?
If, plainly as possible, would its etchings on tablets say of me?
Would I be shocked beyond wonder that I know nothing of I?
Would I be surprised that I live that which is below of me?
Or would I pause at the magnificence of the essence that is Me?
Would I behold the awesomeness of the Divine when God breathed my being and I became life?
Would I shout? Collapse? Run beserk? Stand still? Be rendered speechless when I see the results of my doing(s) against that of my being?
Will I then deny or accept?
Will I share the same with my family? Friends? With You?
What’s to my soul?
Tell me, what does it mean to when its asked “who are you?”
D o I seek to say that which my mind has collectively put into my conscious what I have described myself with time or say that which my soul knows very well of myself?
Again, what is the answer when I ask who are you?
Do I then live short of my soul’s expectation?
Have I put a limit on my unlimitlessness?
Have I sought to DO than to BE?
Am I a human BEING living a life of a human DOING?
This soul of mine!
It’s bigger than I think!
The grand reservoir of all that is Faith, Hope, Desire, Joy, Sorrow, Love, Feeling...; Everything.
The mind is at its command, or otherwise. The body at the behest of the mind of that which the mind has received from the soul..or otherwise.
So who is boss over whom? Who rules? Who defines me? That is I..
My Soul? My Mind? My body?
Who speaks of my true self?
Oh this Life of mine!

-END-

(c) jazzkuria

No comments: