Thursday, December 14, 2006

3 Questions!

Who knows the touch of love?
who's been wrapped around in her arms and held on ..oh so dearly?
who's been captured in her loving embrace
that soothes like the summer's rain?
and with one word u'd describe the moment you had...oh so clearly?

Who's heard the sound of love?
is it too loud or so soft so as not everyone can hear?
i seek it in all corners,down -under and high up above
i'd give everything just to hear her call my name ..oh so cheerfully!
but for now ill just sit and wait..for she doesnt tarry
carefully give in into the hands of time.

Who seen thru' the eyes of love?
shared in her reflection of hope and lavish beauty?
peeped beyond the surface but deep into
the yearning souls of the unquenched
if you may,please ask her to come for me as she's part of my destiny
she needs to fill up in my story where pain left in part.

I ask of these not in ignorance
but that you may deal with me in tolerance
the heartaches of life have left me half-sighted
so I seek to be uplifted

by the touch of love
the sound o' love
and see thru' the eyes of love
as God had intended of me.

(jazz.)

-END-

No comments: