Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Lord,Help Me..!

I walk but my steps keep losing your tracks
A heart that longs to do good
but has undone baggage held in sacks
I cry inside but tears can only go so far
Touch me,divinely, and heal me of these scars
and make me shine again like the midnite star!

Unravel to me the mystery
of your unconditional love
that is so pure as a dove
As I cast my eyes above
to be wrapped in your arms
that hold warm as a glove!

I pretend to hold unto you steadfast
to please you in my works
and yet you see thru'
into my heart
Everyday,help me to make a new start
to walk with you;Talk to you
Praise only you;as my Heavenly Father!

Harbour not thy portion of mine blessing
timely reveal to me the meaning of holiness
as you work on my character;
with strength to bear with my pain
Yet see thru' to my prize!

To be a righteous man in your Eyes
and in my eyes to be..
an upright brother,
a caring friend,
a gentle neighbour,
a loving boyfriend,
an honest worker,
a patient seeker,
a timely stranger,
a Godly father,
...and much more
To him,her and them
that you send into my life and Ultimately to You!
My King,Maker and Father!


...but I cant all these without your help,
so i write ;Lord,Help me!

(jazz.)


-END-

No comments: