Thursday, December 14, 2006

I speak!

I may never see tommorow
theres no written guarantee
and the things that happenned yesteday
Belong to History.

I cannot predict my future
I cannot change my past
I only have this very time
I must treat it as my last.

I must use this moment very wisely
for it soon will pass away
be lost from me forever
and be part of my long gone yesterday.

The unkind things i do today
may nevermore be undone
any friendships i fail to win
may ne'er more be won.

I must exercise compassion
help the fallen to their feet
Be a friend to the friendless
and where I can,How i can, make an empty life ,atleast ,complete.

I may never have another chance
on bended knee to pray
and thank God with a humble heart
for giving this day.

So I speak , so I know ,I know so as I do ,these things I say to You.

(jazz.)

-END-

No comments: