Friday, January 26, 2007

F.R.I.E.N.D.S


Indispensable should we all aim to be with one another
A strength in time of need, intruding each other world with radiant smiles
and thus shaming the unwarranted melancholy with ease.

Day by day be a shining compliment to each other;
caring aloud by being the petals of our element;Trust!
as we let the roots run deep
to solidify the bond of our love.Our character!
the fruit of which never dies.
I be to you and you to me the golden flower. My friend!

Unprecedented token of laughter; hugs and kisses,
not forgetting the kind admonition when we go wrong
All these while we remain comfortable in our own skin.
Black or White but as friends we cant help but unite
The world is ours so let our love pour!
F.R.I.E.N.D.S

*reprinted
(as written on 7/08/05)

No comments: