Friday, January 19, 2007

Why Goodbye?


Why should we say goodbye?
are we earthly plants that come and die?
Why the do we believe the lie?
That tells us we should'nt give it just one more try?

Like oiled hands to a white linen
You sure left a mark on my heart
the first time that I saw you and I wished we'd never part.
But life has its own subtle way of tearing people apart
now your gone..
memories' blown
misery now's fully grown
why goodbye?

I've keep longing the touch of your hand
how our fingers used to intwine perfectly into each other
the warmth of the bond we shared
and we understood
our destiny would be good..
now I sit here, wishing of you, your unique scent
why u said goodbye...
when the gift love was meant to live forever.

why goodbye? Then,
why goodbye?
just cast it off and let it fly?
the chance of having you as my wife
I could, in my life
now i put onto paper this lousy ,bitter poem
The piece of you that I held
washed down into the obscured, estranged stream
vanished into the moon's pale beam
and now you are just a dream
since you've left
I still ask
why goodbye?

-END-

based on a true story.I will miss you girl.

(jazz..)

No comments: