Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Perfect imperfections!


The young zulu boy responded...
"Dont look at me in dismay.
curses dont beleague my land as you claim to say!
with pride..
i still devout to my pilgrim's way
I wonder,who best to know
that beyond the scorching sun
the traditions of my earthly clan
hope has a home
in the heart of this african son!
who sees through
the perfect imperfections".

The ostrasized blue-eyed mexican girl added...
"They looked at me with sorrow
But they didn't know of my tommorow
Denied me the books
cast me among the crooks
but my dream still held on to the hook
and with my looks
i graced the covers
travelled the world all over
a model like no other.
who could have guessed
with all my success..lay
my perfect imperfections".

The orphaned jewish twins continued..
"They took our parents from us
undignified bloodbath that prevailed at a cost
killed away love but not the purpose
we prevailed the Great Holocaust
the hate.The confusion.
but now the sun shines
building hope like the wall to the vine
a divine design!
we are alive
and we made through..
our perfect imperfections.

(to be continued..)
i've lost ideas..help!!

No comments: