Thursday, January 18, 2007

I too got tagged ... by the AlphaQuadman!

In carrying on with the same theme by the tagful mentalacrobatics...


Here are 5 things you didn't know about me:

1) I fear birds.seriously.I am a bird-o-phorbic! if theres a word like that.I am among the few,incredibly rare species left .It stems from when i was like "this high", and my village aunt came visiting with a pig-sized cockerel;in her self instilled annual let-him-hold-the-bird-by-the-feet toughning me up process,that my mum allowed her to indulge without a word,the bird jerked furiously and its claws dug into my tender hands!--(FYI,i poisoned the bird the next day)--

Ever since, i've hated and avoided live chicken,turkeys,eagles,vultures ;you name it.At least im man enough up to admit this,since ,well, were living in the metrosexual-male infested society who go for facials,manicure,the works..though categorically i aint one of them.

2) I'll do anything to make sure I have the crust (of the bread).Its never availiable nowadays thanks to the evolution of sliced bread in the early nineties.I did'nt switch to cereals as they never satisfy my morning hunger.How good the old days were....>>

3)I'm generally ashamed especially after you have visited someone and you have to leave, im asked "ahhh why are you leaving so soon..?","please stay, supper is almost ready.."hey don't they know thats the reason you are leaving..*lol(sorry Peggy,I heard you became a good cook)*lol

4)I hate beans!I hate beans! I hate beans!-don't ask me why..they have a tendency of scaring any human being standing within a radius of a metre or further from me whilst making faces at me.I heard its their(beans) natural digestive way to indicate to you and those close to you that your stomach organs are fully functional...I STILL HATE BEANS!

5)I once was told by my primary school sweetheart that the best kissers,men that is, are obsessed with their ears.Enough said! Mythical or not, You can't convince me otherwise.

tagged:

PunditZone.The REAL soccer pundits - to our fans, remember,even doves cry.
Muki garang- I'd love to see a seasoned poet take on this.
Lauryn hill blog- i still believe i will marry her..aint she stil a knockout?:)

same here, if you read this and laughed consider urself "tagged" too.

1 comment:

Man de Vu said...

for lots of that bread crust, go for Uchumi bread, particularly Soft Bread or Cheese Bread; ama just go through their whole range