Friday, January 26, 2007

FAITH


Faith is a strange phenomenon.
All I ever wanted to know is the body and character of Faith.
It keeps me guessing with anxiety weighing heavy in my heart
I've been perplexed beyong measure, shaken beyond belief
All the while, I trod along the dotted lines of ignorance.

Faith is a silent Teacher.
The invisible friend I try to comprehend.
She teaches out aloud yet doesnt utter a word
Rebukes severly but I'm yet to see her chastising rod
She runs that school inside our heads and hearts.
I am still one of her students so I write...

Faith is a prudent rewarder.
If you can let your heart concieve and your mind believe,
Faith lets you to archieve and thus recieve
A bag of blessings with your name careully etched on it!
But... one thing you have to do..I don't know it yet.
For now,Just Believe!

*reprinted
(as written on 7/08/05)

No comments: