Friday, January 26, 2007

Let Love Be..


U.N.I.T.Y is all we need.
L.O.V.E be what we give.
R.E.S.P.E.C.T should we all grant to one another.

The cry of a bereaved one is hard to comfort.
The genuine thing I can do is be there for them in their time of sorrow;
Somehow be an extension of hope for the better 'morrow
and thus letting the touch of peace reighn and with it..
Let love be what it was meant to be.Love!

The memory of a lost soul can never be erased.
Their spirit and legacy is left forever with us
binding me among the rest of us who remain with a social responsibility;
Let love be what it was meant to be.Love!

I reflect upon the empty spaces left void for me to fill.
Forever, always be with me;
I condemn the killing of precious lives
spewing of innocent blood in a pledge of honour
for a political gain on a misguided righteous template.
why?
I cry for Love to cascade thru our hearts of stone
Were all brothers and sisters
together
In U.N.I.T.Y
In L.O.V.E
With R.E.S.P.E.C.T


*reprinted
(as written on 7/8/05 as @12 pm)

(in loving memory of the 7th august 1998 bomb blasts victims ,their families and friends.We love you.Always in my heart.)

No comments: