Wednesday, January 3, 2007

"I am the man!"


The basics of love sometimes I cant understand
It stops and then starts to flow
Who am I to fully comprehend
As pain comes once I start to glow.
What foolishness to listen to listen to thine heart
To bear it all and proceed as if blind
once i'm on the road the joy turns to hurt
Then I question why love is so unkind
I'll carry on if only to find a clue
Sing my song and lose in me all the fear
Cus girl, my mind is made up on you
to love and hold and make everything clear
-I am the man that u deserve-!
-END-
(jazz..)

1 comment:

jazzkuria said...

you can assume the britney spears drawing..there is no any relation to the poem and her .thought I put her there cus she was cute in her days..lol..ok that was harsh.she is still a hottie!! there u go britney fans ! dont shoot me now!