Saturday, January 27, 2007

The right path!

Take a solemn minute of silent and intrude my world
Ingenuity and Ignorance seems to be taking the same path
In chosing patience to understand the mystery
I tend to encourage ignorance yet I have to be patient.hmmm..

Ingeniuty comes from within and should I be keen ,
It will manifest and its product be seen
The pedestal to purpose, the tune to my music , the key to prosperity ,the strength to will
The price to pay..for seeking deeper onto myself ;Everyday
It all lies there to be discovered, exposed and thus explored.

Yet my world keeps turning, taking with it precious minutes ne'er to be seen again
With a fight, my purpose shall I attain for I believe I have everything in me to archieve
and be all I am meant to be.
I choose the path to Ingenuity!

*reprinted
(as written on 30/01/05 as @11.56 pm)

No comments: